A total of 640 people died last year on Houston-area roads, trailing only Dallas as the deadliest major metro area in the nation.
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident in the metro Houston, it is critical that you get a copy of your Harris County crash report.
Whether or not you were injured, obtaining this form is critical should you pursue a personal injury claim.
Your attorney will want to review the accident report as part of their investigation and will use it to build a strong, convincing case on your behalf.
How to Get Your Harris County Police Department Accident Report Online
Harris County accident reports can be obtained online at the Harris County Sheriff’s Department website for $6.00.
A certified copy can be ordered for $8.00.
To order your online accident report, you will need to provide the following information:
- And one of the following:
- Report Number
- Last Name
- Date of Incident
- Street Name(s)
How to Get Your Harris County Police Department Accident Report In-Person
You may visit any of the below locations to purchase a report:
- District 1 Substation – 6831 Cypresswood, Spring, Texas 77379 832-927-2997
- District 2 Substation – 7900 Will Clayton, Humble, Texas 77338 281-446-9155
- District 3 Substation – 14350 Wallisville, Houston, Texas 77049 713-455-8050
- District 4 Substation – 16715 Clay Rd., Houston, Texas 77084 832-927-7200
- District 5 Substation – 23828 Tomball Pkwy., Tomball, Texas 77375 832-927-2140
After You Get Your Harris County Accident Report, Get Help with Your Case
If you need assistance in obtaining your report or seeking justice, contact the Milano Legal Group today for a free, no strings attached case evaluation.